It is the content management system used with dynamic websites and web content, many a times it requires a special kind of software for editing and constructing articles. It makes the development of websites much easier .
If you observe it , this is the relatively new content management system and of course this has taken the content management industry by storm. It is based on Mambo and it is beautiful and very easy to use and manage. It is open source software and it is licensed under GPL. Download it free of cost from joomla.org and it is always updated regularly.
Joomla is a phonetic spelling of the Swahi9li word Jumla which means �together�. It is largely based on Mambo, which has same set of features but it has some of fine features which stands out from the rest.
1. It is like the next door HTML site, so the peer dressing for Joomla is not necessary.
2. The news and the article management system is the most advance and the modern feature with full fledged WYSIWYG editor that is integrated with various option to add tables, flash contents and advance HTML contents.
3. There is an additional option to add the meta data in each of the article and with this the modern web search engine optimization can be done properly.
4. It has the most advanced and busiest caching system mechanism and if your site is busy with too many visitors then it will not break due to its spectacular and absorbing web caching mechanisms.
5. The RSS management system is built into this and due to this feature you can use it to provide the news on your site.
6. A lot of elegant and absorbing beautiful themes are available and with this your site can take the habit of great themes.
1. Download the latest version of Joomla from joomla.org and use the WinRar to extract the achieve zip file. Extract achieve on the Windows. Copy the extracted contents to the new folder ��Joomal . Place this folder inside the �www� directory in C:\Program Files\EasyPHPx-x\
2. Now after wards the installation is very simple. Point your web browser to http://loaclhost/joomla/ It will not go through the pre installation check. Then go ahead and install the joomla.
3. Click the next button at the top of the page, and then enter the details about the local server.
4. Under the �Host Name� enter �localhost� then enter your MYSQL user name and it is the �root� and then leaves the MYSQL password field blank. Enter the data base name as the �joomladb� . It is now time to click the Next. Then the installed should advance to the next step.
5. Now you will need to confirm the website detail. The URL should be http://localhost/joomla and the Path should be C:\Program Files\EasyPHPx-x\www\joomla . Then enter your email id and administration password.
6. If you go through all the information correctly and following all the instructions correctly, then the installation of Joomla should now be complete. Now click on the �Administration� link and then enter the details and start modifying and designing your website.
It is second to Joomla and it is popular content management system. It is the English spelling of the Dutch word �Druppel� which means the drops of water. It is mainly for the blogging engine but with due course of time it is being constantly evolved and it is now fast becoming the one of popular content management system for blogging. It is being constantly developed and managed by the group of individual and enthusiastic developers. It is being offered free on Drupal.org . It is released under the terms of GPL. It offers an excellent protection against the security threats and it is best for small business ventures as well as independent web masters.
Its interface is flexible, very ease to use and feature full makes it more and more popular and it has been employed in some of the popular websites. This is the reason why many popular websites use Drupal as its base.
Through out the years Drupal has been renowned as it is feature rich and this content management system it is almost at par with most of the features with most of the renowned content management system has.
1. One of the most unique and out standing part of the Drupal content management system is its theme engine. You can customize each and every theme that has the plenty of options to choose it from. It is flexible and lots of theme is available for the customization after the installation.
2. The module or the theme management system of Drupal content management system is very simple to use with enable, disable and the updates features.
3. It gives various formats with authoring and publishing options.
4. There is the access control system where you can restrict the certain part of the website and restrict them for further use. You can also set access rules and roles.
5. There is the useful section inside of the content management system where you can access, modify or delete the comments and due to the advent of plenty of spam this system is perfect to use it.
1. Download the latest build of Drupal from drupal.org and you can use the popular achieve extract format.
2. Then , copy the extracted content to the new folder called as �drupal� then place the folder inside the �www� directory in C:\Program Files\EasyPHPx-x\
3. After this you will have to create the data base using PhpMyAdmin . Go to http://localhost/mysql/ . Then in the main PhpMyAdmin menu , under the �create new database� , enter the database name �drupaldb� and click on �Create� .
4. Under the �drupaldb� database left clickon SQL on the top bar. Then go to the sub heading �Location of the text file� and then left click and browse and then select the �database.4.2.mysql� file. It is located in �C:\Program Files\EasyPHPx-x\www\drupal\database� after the click �GO�.
5. In the next step edit the configuration file to enter the details about your server. Go to �C:\Program Files\ EasyPHPxx\www\drupal\sites\ default and edit the file �settings.php�. In the field �$db_url�, enter �mysql://root;@localhost/drypaldb� write it without the mentioned quotes.. �root� being the username of MySQL and �drupaldb � being the database name.
6. If you have followed all the steps correctly then the installation part is now over. Then point your browser to http://localhost/drupal and then create an administrative account. To do this click on the �Create the first account� on the home page of your drupal installation. Then, log into your Drupal account and start customizing and decorating your website from within i